- 1lb of fresh bacon (or pork belly)
- 5 cups of kimchi (remember sour is better)
- 1/4 cup of kimchi juice
- 1 14oz package of soft tofu
1. Cut fresh bacon into 1 inch pieces and add to cold pan. Turn stove on to medium to medium high heat and cook for about 20 - 25 minutes.
3. Cut tofu into 1 inch pieces as well add to the pan, since the tofu is soft and not the firm tofu. I move my bacon and kimchi to one side and add in the tofu, then fold over the mixture onto the tofu in order to not have a crumbled mess. Cook this for an additional 5 minutes.